- By accessing our website at https://ritter-sport.co.uk (the “Website”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service (as may be amended by us from time to time) (the “Terms”) and all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing our Website. The materials (including, without limitation, the information, images and software and links to other pages and websites) contained in our Website (the “Materials”) are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law and all rights (including copyright and trade mark rights) are owned by us or the relevant third party owner and all rights are reserved.
- If there are any additional terms that apply to any particular pages on our Website, those terms will apply in addition to these Terms and those additional terms will take priority in the event of any conflict with these Terms.
- References in these Terms and on our Website to “Ritter Sport”, “Ritter Sport UK”, “we”, “us” or “our” are to Ritter Sport Chocolate UK Ltd (company number 09167074) of Pinnacle 67 Albion Street, 18th Floor, Leeds LS1 5AA, United Kingdom.
2. Use Licence
- We give you permission to print or temporarily download one copy of the Materials for personal use, or non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
modify or copy the Materials;
use the Materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our Website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Materials; or
transfer the Materials to another person or “mirror” the Materials on any other server.
- You will need our permission to make any other use of the Materials.
- This licence automatically terminates if you breach any of these Terms and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of the Materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- We provide the Materials on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, as to the Materials, their accuracy or completeness, or the results you may get from using them, and you should not rely on the Materials.
- Any views expressed at or through our Website are the views of the individual author and may not reflect our views or the views of any other individual.
4. Limitation of our liability
To the extent permitted by law, in no event will we or our suppliers or the relevant third party owners of the Materials be liable for any loss or damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of or in connection with the: (i) use or inability to use our Website and/or the Materials; and/or (ii) reliance on any Materials
5. Changes to the Materials
We may make changes to the Materials at any time without notice. However we do not make any commitment to update the Materials.
- We have not reviewed all of the websites linked to our Website or which are linked from our Website and we are not responsible for the contents or operation of any such linked website. We exclude all liability, howsoever occurring, in respect of the content or operation of any such linked websites.
- The inclusion on our Website of any link to another website does not imply endorsement by us of the website linked to. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting any linked websites and you should check the privacy information on that linked website.
- You are not permitted to create a link to our Website from another website or document without our prior consent. You can contact us to discuss such consent at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may revise these Terms at any time without notice. By using our Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and you should check this page frequently to ensure you are complying with the then current version of these Terms.
8. Governing Law
Use of our Website and the Materials and these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.